Humans has been living and hunting similar to pack of wolves for a millions years.
We are not hunting few for a thousands years.
Could we have lost it?
No, we just forgot to use it.
Good Martial Art teaches you how to wake up your instincts, to learn to use it, and control it (don’t be under control of instincts).
- Principles of Systema
- Vladimir Vasiliev
- What is Systema?
- History of Systema
- Tibor’s roots
- Tibor – efficiency seeker
- TM’s Systema master Vladimir Vasiliev
- TM’s Wing Chun master Andrew Cameron
- TM’s Na Ljubky master Jegor Funtiko
- TM’s teachers
- Systema Mikhail Ryabko
- Systema Martin Wheeler
- Systema Alexander Maksimtsov
- Systema Sonny Puzikas
- Systema Valentin Talanov
- Systema Alexander Kostic
- Systema Val Riazanov
- Systema Uldis Veismanis
- Systema Kevin Secours
- Wing Chun Victor Gutierrez
- Wing Chun Sergio Iadarola
- Karate Ludovit Divinec
- Wing Tsun Prof. Dr. Keith R. Kernspecht
- Escrima Bill Newman
- Karate Leo Lipinski
- Karate Boris Horacek
- The Flow of Balance in a Fight
- Flow of balance
- Pendulum energy in human body
- Vital posture – Be like Fire
- HOW WORKS BODY AND MIND IN THE FIGHT?
- Should self-defence be aggressive?
- Why is Martial Art true Art?
- What is Short Work? Definition by Mikhail Ryabko and Vladimir Vasiliev
- Seven breathing principles (Systema)
- The centre of gravity vs the centre of buoyancy in martial arts
- DO YOU HAVE PREDATOR’S INSTINCTS?
- Does McGregor practice Russian Systema?