I’m about to explain the ‘principle of uniform pressure’. But first, I need to talk about something else first.The centre of buoyancy (CoB) is the average mass of an object. Whereas the centre of gravity (CoG) is the average effect gravity has on the object.So if I were to attach a bunch of styrofoam to my chest, my CoG would change very little but my CoB would change considerably more. The opposite would ring true if I replaced the styrofoam with a lead weight.Why is this relevant? Well your CoG is the thing your internal circuitry is trying to keep under control. Most of the time in martial...Read more
- Principles of Systema
- Vladimir Vasiliev
- What is Systema?
- History of Systema
- Tibor’s roots
- Tibor – efficiency seeker
- TM’s Systema master Vladimir Vasiliev
- TM’s Wing Chun master Andrew Cameron
- TM’s Na Ljubky master Jegor Funtiko
- TM’s teachers
- Systema Mikhail Ryabko
- Systema Martin Wheeler
- Systema Alexander Maksimtsov
- Systema Sonny Puzikas
- Systema Valentin Talanov
- Systema Alexander Kostic
- Systema Val Riazanov
- Systema Uldis Veismanis
- Systema Kevin Secours
- Wing Chun Victor Gutierrez
- Wing Chun Sergio Iadarola
- Karate Ludovit Divinec
- Wing Tsun Prof. Dr. Keith R. Kernspecht
- Escrima Bill Newman
- Karate Leo Lipinski
- Karate Boris Horacek
- The Flow of Balance in a Fight
- Flow of balance
- Pendulum energy in human body
- Vital posture – Be like Fire
- HOW WORKS BODY AND MIND IN THE FIGHT?
- Should self-defence be aggressive?
- Why is Martial Art true Art?
- What is Short Work? Definition by Mikhail Ryabko and Vladimir Vasiliev
- Seven breathing principles (Systema)
- The centre of gravity vs the centre of buoyancy in martial arts
- DO YOU HAVE PREDATOR’S INSTINCTS?
- Does McGregor practice Russian Systema?